City of Latrobe, PA
Westmoreland County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents

§ A338-1 Street openings and closings.

A. 
Street acceptances, adoption, openings and extensions are as follows:
(1) 
Alley. Provided for laying out a ten-foot alley 95 feet from the lot on the corner of Ligonier Street and Depot Street and 95 feet from the lot on the corner of Ligonier Street and Railroad Street running parallel with Depot Street to Jefferson Street. [11-16-1858]
(2) 
Laying out South Water Street from the bridge on Depot Street to a point on Bank Lane. [7-11-1878]
(3) 
Relative to the extension of Jefferson Street to intersect Meadow Lane. [3-28-1883]
(4) 
To establish Lehmer Street and to extend the same to intersect with Ligonier Street. [9-16-1889]
(5) 
To extend Ridge Avenue from Lehmer Street to James Street. [9-16-1889]
(6) 
To authorize the extending of James Street to Jefferson Street. [5-20-1893]
(7) 
To survey, lay out and open Minahan Avenue in the Third Ward. [7-19-1898]
(8) 
Extending Spring Street across the Ligonier Valley Railroad and establishing the grade thereof. [9-13-1898]
(9) 
Extending Weldon Street across the Ligonier Valley Railroad and establishing the grade thereof. [9-13-1898]
(10) 
Extending Gertrude Street from the Jefferson Street to Monroe Street. [11-15-1898]
(11) 
To authorize the opening of a public alley between Spring Street and Chestnut Street. [7-29-1899]
(12) 
To authorize the vacating of portions of Water Street in consideration of the dedication of a portion of the land of Bertha N. Blair to public use as a street to be known as "Water Street." [9-16-1913]
(13) 
Dedicating the easterly portion of Lot No. 5, Block B, in the J. W. Cooper Plan (the Jennie E. Saximan Lot), and authorizing construction of a sidewalk on the same. (The land was for widening of Ridge Avenue.) [12-19-1919]
(14) 
To authorize the vacating of two parts of an alley adjoining the buildings of M. J. Hines and immediately west of Jefferson Street, in consideration of dedication to public use as a part of an alley of a piece of the land of M. J. Hines and the paving of said alley by M. J. Hines, as well as securing to Latrobe from the owners of land affected the right to square up the Latrobe lot on the creek bank by filling in on the western end of said lot. [7-26-1921]
(15) 
Opening or extension of a twenty-foot alley lying at the rear and to the north of the Hose House property in the Fifth Ward, by means of the dedication of another portion of the land of James S. West to public use. [2-23-1922]
(16) 
Fixing the attachment to the Third and Fourth Wards, or the part of Derry Township annexed by ordinance approved 14th day of December, 1923, and making the avenues, streets and alleys in said section of land public and common highways. (Streets and alleys included were southern half of an alley parallel to and between Fairmont Street and St. Clair Street, from Raymond Avenue to Sylvan Avenue; St. Clair Street, Lehmer Street and an alley between and parallel thereto, between Raymond Avenue and Sylvan Avenue; Lehmer Street, between the railroad and Raymond Avenue; James Street and alley north of and parallel thereto, between the railroad and Sylvan Avenue; Lincoln Avenue; Raymond Avenue; alley between and parallel to Raymond Avenue and Sylvan Avenue, between the alley south of Fairmont Street and James Street; western half of Sylvan Avenue, between the alley south of Fairmont Street and James Street.) [1-17-1924]
(17) 
Opening and extending Wagner Street from Anderson Street to Ligonier Street. [9-5-1924]
(18) 
Acceptance of streets and alleys in portion of Derry Township annexed by ordinance of July 14, 1924. (The streets and alleys include Main Street, Weldon Street, Spring Street, Ann Street, Chestnut Street, Hamilton Avenue, Walnut Street, Fairmont Street, St. Clair Street, Sylvan Avenue, Arlington Avenue, Westminster Avenue and four alleys.) [2-19-1925]
(19) 
Opening as an alley the northerly 20 feet of Lot 6 in Kepple and Brindle Plan. [8-19-1940]
(20) 
Accepting land from McKenna and Pepperday for use as a public alley. [9-13-1943]
(21) 
To authorize and require the opening of a street extending from the intersection of right-of-way of Ligonier Valley Railroad and that portion of James Street west of right-of-way line in an easterly direction across said right-of-way to the west line of Lincoln Avenue, at its intersection with James Street. [7-9-1945]
(22) 
Opening of a street and alley in Fifth Ward. (This refers to Lots 13 and 22 on Martin A. Cutter Plan, bounded by Monroe Street and Harrison Street; the south half of Lot 132, Westmoreland Place Plan, a twenty-foot-wide strip bounded by Knox Avenue and a twenty-foot alley between Knox Avenue and Lawrence Avenue.) [8-17-1945]
(23) 
Opening a street to be known as "Memorial Drive." [7-12-1950 by Ord. No. 1950-7]
(24) 
Opening and establishing grade of Saxman Drive. [4-9-1951 by Ord. No. 1951-9]
(25) 
Dedication of forty-foot strip as a means of access from Dailey Avenue to a twenty-foot alley located between Latrobe Church of God property and that of D. W. Yates, running westwardly from Dailey Avenue 155 feet. [12-9-1957 by Ord. No. 1957-23]
(26) 
Opening and widening a twelve-foot alley to a twenty-foot alley. (This opening a portion of Lots 1 to 5 of Gibson-Thomas Engineering Company Plan prepared for Latrobe Steel Company.) [5-12-1958 by Ord. No. 1958-8]
(27) 
Dedicating and widening of portion of Ligonier Street. (This widened the street from Eaton Road for about 359 feet northwestwardly.) [12-8-1958 by Ord. No. 1958-45]
(28) 
Opening and dedicating a ten-foot strip of ground adjacent to the southerly side of Jefferson Street to become a public street and thoroughfare. (The street was widened to 60 feet, to conform to the Urban Renewal Plan, from Main Street to Chestnut Street.) [8-14-1972 by Ord. No. 1972-12]
(29) 
Opening, dedicating and establishing a grade on a forty-foot strip of ground between First Avenue on the south and Second Avenue on the north to become a public street and thoroughfare known as "Hyland Street." [12-10-1973 by Ord. No. 1973-12]
(30) 
Opening and dedicating a triangularly shaped piece of ground to become a part of the public street and thoroughfare known as "Short Street." [8-12-1974 by Ord. No. 1974-4]
(31) 
Accepting a dedication of a public thoroughfare from developer John M. Ridella for pedestrian traffic adjacent to and on the east side of the parking garage between Spring Street and Weldon Street. [2-19-1975 by Ord. No. 1975-3]
(32) 
Opening and dedicating a twenty-foot-by-fifteen-foot strip of ground adjacent to an existing ten-foot alley situate between the southerly side of Monroe Street and the northerly side of another ten-foot alley. To become a public alley and a thoroughfare. [11-10-1980 by Ord. No. 1980-7]
(33) 
Opening and dedicating a certain section of an alleyway east and parallel to Lincoln Avenue between Cedar Street on the south and Cherry Street on the north to become a public street and thoroughfare. [10-8-1984 by Ord. No. 1984-9]
(34) 
Opening and dedicating as a public thoroughfare and public way a certain alley situate between Toner Street on the west; Fourth Avenue on the north; Penn Street on the east; and Tacoma Avenue on the south. [10-8-1984 by Ord. No. 1984-10]
(35) 
Authorizing and requiring the closing and vacating of a portion of Short Street located in the Fourth Ward, Latrobe, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, situate generally between a twelve-foot alley on the north, Lincoln Avenue on the east, Monroe Street on the south and West Harrison Avenue on the west. [5-12-1986 by Ord. No. 1986-2]
(36) 
Opening and dedicating Joanne Drive Extension, a fifty-foot-wide street to become a public street and thoroughfare. [10-14-1991 by Ord. No. 1991-5]
(37) 
Accepting, dedicating and bringing into the City street system various alleys within the corporate limits of the City of Latrobe. [6-11-2012 by Ord. No. 2012-6]
B. 
Street vacations are as follows:
(1) 
Relative to the extension of Jefferson Street to intersect with Meadow Lane. (When extension completed, South Water Street between Weldon Street and Meadow Lane was to be vacated.) [3-28-1883]
(2) 
To authorize the vacation of South Water Street between Jefferson and Weldon Streets. [2-14-1899]
(3) 
To vacate and close Railroad Street from Ligonier Street to Alexandria Street. [10-21-1901]
(4) 
To authorize the vacating and closing of the fifteen-foot alley between Jefferson and Virginia Streets and extending from Gertrude Street southward to an alley between Gertrude Street and property of Latrobe Steel Company and being distant 154.37 feet eastward from Virginia Street. [4-20-1905]
(5) 
To authorize the vacating and closing of a part of the twenty-foot alley between Gertrude Street and property of Latrobe Steel Company and extending from Virginia Street 202.37 feet eastward to a proposed twenty-foot alley, to extend from this point to Gertrude Street. [4-20-1905]
(6) 
Authorizing the vacating of a part of an alley between First Avenue and Second Avenue in the First Ward. [8-12-1909]
(7) 
Vacating that part of the alley immediately south of Main Street and extending from Jefferson Street west to Main Street from a point in said alley 120 feet west from the west side of Jefferson Street and extending in a westerly direction 192 feet to Main Street. [2-12-1912]
(8) 
To vacate a portion of North Avenue from a point at its western terminus to Unity Street. [7-8-1912]
(9) 
To authorize the vacating and closing of all streets and alleys in the Stader Plan of Lots, as recorded in Plan Book 4, page 108. [7-8-1912]
(10) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of all streets and alleys in the S. H. & R. Baker Farm Plan of Lots, laid out by the Loyalhanna Coal & Coke Company, and lying west of the right-of-way of the L. V. R.R. Company, as recorded in Plan Book 5, page 15, except portions of Keystone Avenue, Pacific Avenue, Kentucky Avenue, North Avenue and the alley between Anderson Avenue and Pacific Avenue, from North Avenue to Kentucky Avenue, abutting on lots owned by Oakville Beneficial Association. (The streets vacated were Grant Avenue, Anderson Avenue, Pacific Avenue, Keystone Avenue, Kentucky Avenue, North Avenue and unnamed alleys.) [2-11-1913]
(11) 
To authorize the vacating or closing of two parts of Water Street between Depot Street and Bank Lane adjoining Loyalhanna Creek. [9-16-1913]
(12) 
To authorize the vacating or closing of two parts of the alley adjoining buildings of M. J. Hines and immediately west of Jefferson Street. [7-26-1921]
(13) 
Vacating or closing of a ten-foot alley leading to the twenty-foot alley at the rear of the Hose House property and running between the Hose House property and James S. West property to Avenue A and a small portion of Avenue A. [2-23-1922]
(14) 
Authorizing the vacating and closing of two parts of First Avenue, and to make a deed for the vacated part of First Avenue lying east of Hyland Street to John W. Moore and W. L. Mellon, Sr., or other present owner of the abutting lots, and to Latrobe Hospital Association for the part vacated west of Hyland Street. [2-15-1923]
(15) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of Marian Avenue from Main Street to Chestnut Street. [3-8-1926]
(16) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of three alleys on the North Latrobe Plan adjoining the property of Latrobe Hospital Association. [7-15-1927]
(17) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of certain alleys within the property of Vulcan Mold and Iron Company in the Fifth Ward, as laid out in the D.W. Smith Plan and the William Baird Plan. [10-15-1929]
(18) 
Authorizing the vacating and closing of an unnamed street in the Sixth Ward lying between Unity Branch of the right-of-way of the Pennsylvania Railroad and property of Geo. C. Anderson & Sons, Inc. [7-13-1934]
(19) 
Vacating a part of an alley in the Second Ward adjoining property formerly of M.J. Hines, granting certain rights in said alley to Peoples National Bank, now in the hands of Roger E. Brooks, Receiver, and authorizing conveyance of certain land to the bank and correcting error in ordinance approved the 26th day of July, 1921. [9-11-1935]
(20) 
Providing for the vacating of a portion of the alley immediately in the rear of the High School building in the Fourth Ward. (Vacated to facilitate an addition to the school building.) [9-14-1936]
(21) 
Authorizing the vacating and closing of an unnamed alley in the Fourth Ward between the property of Gartman Baking Company on the east and west. [9-15-1937]
(22) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a certain alley and a portion of Watkins Street in the Fourth Ward, as laid out in the Martin A. Cutter Plan. [12-13-1939]
(23) 
Vacating portions of Kentucky Avenue; Beam Street; a fifteen-foot alley between Beam Street and Ohio Street; Ohio Street; a fifteen-foot alley south of and parallel to Ohio Street; Union Street; a twenty-foot alley between and parallel to former Anderson Avenue and Pacific Avenue; and alley between and parallel to Pacific Avenue and Ligonier Street. [8-19-1940]
(24) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of an alley between Laveen Street and Watkins Avenue and a portion of Watkins Avenue in the Fifth Ward, as laid out in the D.W. Smith Plan. [8-19-1940]
(25) 
Vacating portions of Pacific Avenue and Keystone Avenue. [8-19-1940]
(26) 
To authorize the vacating of alleys in the Greensburg Eastern Coal Company Plan in the Second Ward. [12-20-1940]
(27) 
To authorize closing and vacating of the southerly 141 feet of Virginia Street in the Fourth Ward. (Between Gertrude Street and property of American Locomotive Company.) [4-14-1942]
(28) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of the alley on the east side of Block D in Barnett & Adams Plan. (From Chestnut Street to Ann Street.) [4-14-1943]
(29) 
Vacating Howard Street; River Avenue Extension; an unnamed street from Howard Street along the Loyalhanna Creek and McKenna lands; and two alleys. [9-13-1943]
(30) 
To authorize closing and vacating of streets and alleys in the Fifth Ward. (This refers to Paul Avenue, Lawrence Avenue, Harrison Street, Monroe Street and two alleys.) [8-17-1945]
(31) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a certain alley in the Sixth Ward. (The alley was between Lloyd Avenue and North Avenue, from Chambers Street to Loyalhanna Creek.) [9-13-1945]
(32) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of the northwesterly 10 feet of Maple Street from Ligonier Street southwest 300 feet to Jefferson Street. [6-12-1946]
(33) 
To authorize closing and vacating of certain streets and alleys. (This refers to portions of Irving Avenue, John Street, Franklin Street, Lake Alley, Neel Street, Lee Alley, Westfall Street, May Alley, Wilson Street, Glen Alley, Hamilton Street, Catherine Street, Virginia Street, three unnamed streets, and four unnamed alleys.) [9-10-1947]
(34) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of Ohio Street. (In the Bossart Plan.) (2-9-1948 by Ord. No. 1948-7)
(35) 
To authorize closing and vacating of certain streets and alleys. (This refers to Brinker Avenue, Highland Avenue, an unnamed street and two alleys.) (3-14-1949 by Ord. No. 1949-5)
(36) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain alley. (This refers to a twenty-foot alley 100 feet north of and parallel to Washington Street from Bluff Lane to Loyalhanna Creek.) (3-13-1950 by Ord. No. 1950-4)
(37) 
To authorize closing and vacating of certain streets and alleys. (This refers to portions of Brinker Avenue, Highland Avenue, unnamed street and two alleys.) (6-18-1951 by Ord. No. 1951-18)
(38) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain street and alley. (This refers to a portion of Pacific Avenue and the first alley northwest and parallel to Ohio Street, from the southwest line of Lot 39, Bossart Plan, to Center Street.) (9-10-1951 by Ord. No. 1951-23)
(39) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a northeasterly 95 feet of River Avenue Extension. (5-1-1953 by Ord. No. 1953-8)
(40) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a six-foot alley lying between Chestnut Street and Ann Street. (8-10-1953 by Ord. No. 1953-16)
(41) 
To authorize closing and vacating of westerly five feet of Jefferson Street between the south line of Gertrude Street and the north line of a twenty-foot alley. (4-12-1954 by Ord. No. 1954-4)
(42) 
The closing and vacating of a certain portion of Ligonier Valley Railroad Street. (1-10-1955 by Ord. No. 1955-1)
(43) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain street. (This relates to Maple Street between Jefferson Street and Ligonier Street.) (12-12-1955 by Ord. No. 1955-13)
(44) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain street. (This relates to Dailey Avenue between Cedar Street and Josephine Street, reserving means of access.) (3-12-1956 by Ord. No. 1956-4)
(45) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of a twenty-foot alley. (This refers to the alley extending from Oak Street to former Maple Street and the first alley west of and parallel to Ligonier Street.) (7-19-1956 by Ord. No. 1956-10)
(46) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of North Avenue. (8-13-1956 by Ord. No. 1956-12)
(47) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain fifteen-foot alley. (This relates to the first alley south of and parallel to Euclid Avenue and north of South Avenue.) (7-8-1957 by Ord. No. 1957-18)
(48) 
To authorize vacation and closing of a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley, and dedication of a certain forty-foot strip of ground to the use of the public. (The vacated portion ran from the south line of Josephine Street northeasterly 285 feet. A sewer easement was reserved.) (12-9-1957 by Ord. No. 1957-23)
(49) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain twenty-foot alley and a portion of Pacific Avenue and opening and widening a certain twelve-foot alley to a twenty-foot alley. (5-12-1958 by Ord. No. 1958-8)
(50) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a thirty-three-foot unnamed street. (From Eaton Road to Old Murphy's Bridge along land of Vulcan Mold and Iron Company.) (12-8-1958 by Ord. No. 1958-46)
(51) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain twenty-foot alley. (Between and parallel to Second Avenue and First Avenue, extending from Wood Street to a twenty-foot alley in the Northview Plan.) (4-10-1959 by Ord. No. 1959-2)
(52) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain alley between Ligonier Street and Ridge Avenue and extending from Chestnut Street to Walnut Street. (Sewer easement was reserved.) (9-14-1959 by Ord. No. 1959-8)
(53) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of First Avenue. (From Hyland Street to Wood Street, with sewer easement reserved.) (9-14-1959 by Ord. No. 1959-9)
(54) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of Harding Street. (11-14-1960 by Ord. No. 1960-14)
(55) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain alley between Sylvan Avenue and Raymond Avenue extending from Main Street to an alley on the south. (1-8-1962 by Ord. No. 1962-1)
(56) 
To authorize closing and vacating of Donald Street. (6-11-1962 by Ord. No. 1962-12)
(57) 
To authorize closing and vacating of all of Indiana Avenue, Westmoreland Avenue, Cramer Street, Elizabeth Street, Emma Street, Hanna Street and the northerly portions of Gunther Street and Andrew Street in the Cramer Heights Plan. (7-9-1962 by Ord. No. 1962-13)
(58) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain alley between Jefferson Street and Virginia Street and extending from Gertrude Street to a twenty-foot alley. (9-10-1962 by Ord. No. 1962-14)
(59) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of a twenty-foot alley parallel to and west of Ligonier Street. (10-14-1963 by Ord. No. 1963-13)
(60) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain ten-foot alley, parallel to and south of Monroe Street. (7-12-1965 by Ord. No. 1965-8)
(61) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain fifteen-foot alley parallel to and south of Center Street; and a portion of Euclid Avenue. (3-14-1966 by Ord. No. 1966-3)
(62) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of a twenty-foot alley. (Located east of and parallel to Lincoln Avenue and between Cedar Street and Cherry Street.) (7-11-1966 by Ord. No. 1966-6)
(63) 
To authorize closing and vacating of certain portions of Wood Street, two twenty-foot alleys and a fifteen-foot alley, all being south of First Avenue. (1-8-1968 by Ord. No. 1968-2)
(64) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a portion of North Water Street at the east corner of Water Street and Thompson Street. (4-8-1968 by Ord. No. 1968-8)
(65) 
To authorize closing and vacating of Maple Street between Jefferson Street and Harding Street. (1-13-1969 by Ord. No. 1969-6)
(66) 
To authorize closing and vacating of a certain thirteen-foot alley extending from Depot Street to a twenty-foot alley on the south. (5-12-1969 by Ord. No. 1969-10)
(67) 
To authorize closing and vacation of a certain twenty-foot alley between Penn Street and Toner Street. (9-14-1970 by Ord. No. 1970-13)
(68) 
To authorize closing and vacation of a certain twelve-foot alley between St. Clair Street and a twenty-foot alley on the north. (11-9-1970 by Ord. No. 1970-17)
(69) 
To authorize closing and vacation of a certain thirty-foot street between Miller Street and Derry Street. (A utility easement was reserved.) (11-9-1970 by Ord. No. 1970-18)
(70) 
To authorize closing and vacation of Anderson Avenue between Monroe Street and Harrison Avenue. (3-8-1971 by Ord. No. 1971-2)
(71) 
To authorize closing and vacation of a twenty-five-foot unnamed street between Lloyd Avenue and Penn Central Railroad lands. (4-10-1972 by Ord. No. 1972-3)
(72) 
To authorize closing and vacation of a twenty-foot alley between Jefferson Street and Gertrude Street; also authorizing closing and vacation of a small portion of Jefferson Street. (10-9-1972 by Ord. No. 1972-16)
(73) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a certain twenty-five-foot street as the same is located between Lloyd Avenue and other lands of Latrobe Lumber and Supply Company. (2-12-1973 by Ord. No. 1973-3)
(74) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a certain twenty-foot alley as the same is located between Jefferson Street on the east and Main Street on the west. (7-9-1973 by Ord. No. 1973-7)
(75) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a certain forty-foot street known as Hyland Street as the same is located between First Avenue and Second Avenue; and a portion of a twenty-foot alley as the same is located between Hyland Street (relocated) on the east and Hyland Street (vacated) on the west and situate in the First Ward. (7-9-1973 by Ord. No. 1973-8)
(76) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of a twenty-foot alley located in the block between Ligonier Street on the east and Jefferson Street on the west, Weldon Street on the north and Spring Street on the south. (6-10-1974 by Ord. No. 1974-2)
(77) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a forty-foot street known as "Church Way" located in the block between Dailey Avenue on the east and an alley on the west. (8-12-1974 by Ord. No. 1974-3)
(78) 
Authorizing the vacation of two certain ten-foot alleys located in the block between Ligonier Street on the east and Jefferson Street on the west and Depot Street on the south and Penn Central Railroad on the north in the Second Ward. (9-9-1974 by Ord. No. 1974-4A)
(79) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a certain twenty-foot alley extending from Jefferson Street on the east in a westerly direction and then in a northerly direction to the southerly line of Main Street on the north in the Second Ward. (9-8-1975 by Ord. No. 1975-7)
(80) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a portion of Keystone Avenue, a portion of Pacific Avenue, a portion of a twenty-foot alley and a ten-foot alley in the Fifth Ward east of Ligonier Street, south of Avenue B and north of Keystone Avenue. (6-13-1977 by Ord. No. 1977-6)
(81) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a twenty-foot alley in the First Ward east of Penn Street, west of Loyalhanna Creek, south of line of Lot 55 and north of line of Lot 54, North Latrobe Plan of Lots. (11-14-1977 by Ord. No. 1977-10)
(82) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a portion of a twenty-foot alley in the Fifth Ward, east of and parallel to the east line of Ligonier Street adjacent to property of Latrobe Steel Company. (10-9-1978 by Ord. No. 1978-9)
(83) 
To authorize the closing and vacation of a portion of Baird Street and portions of Avenue A, Avenue B and Avenue C and portions of two fifteen-foot alleys in the Fifth Ward west of Paul Avenue to the west line of Baird Street south of Loyalhanna Creek and north of the southerly line of Avenue C. (12-11-1978 by Ord. No. 1978-11)
(84) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of Fifth Avenue in the First Ward abutting upon Lots 219 and 220, Block 4, North Latrobe Plan. (12-27-1979 by Ord. No. 1979-5)
(85) 
The closing and vacating of a portion of a twenty-foot alley in the First Ward. (11-10-1980 by Ord. No. 1980-6)
(86) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of Eighth Avenue, Ninth Avenue, a certain twenty-foot alley situate between Seventh Avenue on the south and Eighth Avenue on the north, a certain twenty-foot alley situate between Eighth Avenue on the south and Ninth Avenue on the north and portions of Toner Street and Penn Street extending from the Loyalhanna Creek on the north to the northerly right-of-way line of Seventh Avenue on the south. (8-13-1981 by Ord. No. 1981-3)
(87) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Buttonwood Street from the westerly right-of-way line of Ligonier Street to the easterly right-of-way line of Jefferson Street; a portion of Jefferson Street from the southerly right-of-way line of Buttonwood Street to the northerly right-of-way line of a certain twenty-foot alley; and a portion of Maple Street from the easterly right-of-way line of Ligonier Street to the permanent easement line. (11-9-1981 by Ord. No. 1981-4)
(88) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Jefferson Street, being the easterly one-half (1/2) of Jefferson Street situate between the southerly right-of-way line of Buttonwood Street on the south and the permanent flood-control easement line on the north. (11-9-1981 by Ord. No. 1981-5)
(89) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Albina Way, situate in the First Ward, Latrobe, abutting upon the westerly line of Lots Nos. 11 and 28, Block 1, North Latrobe Plan of Lots, and the easterly line of an unnumbered lot in the Northview Plan of Lots. (5-10-1982 by Ord. No. 1982-3)
(90) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of that portion of Westminster Avenue which is situate within the corporate limits of Latrobe, bounded on the north by the southerly right-of-way line of a certain twenty-foot alley located between Chestnut Street and Walnut Street and bounded on the south by the northerly right-of-way line of a certain ten-foot alley located between St. Clair Street and Lehmer Street; and a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley located between Fairmont Street and St. Clair Street, bounded on the east by the center line of Westminster Avenue and extending in a westerly direction 125 feet; and a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley located between Fairmont Street and Walnut Street, bounded on the east by the center line of Westminster Avenue and extending in a westerly direction 100 feet. (7-12-1982 by Ord. No. 1982-4)
(91) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Harding Street situate in the First Ward of Latrobe, bounded on the south by the northerly right-of-way line of Buttonwood Street and on the north by the permanent flood-control easement line situate upon land of Latrobe. (7-12-1982 by Ord. No. 1982-5)
(92) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacation of a portion of Fourth Avenue, being 40 feet in width and extending from the easterly right-of-way line of Penn Street to the permanent flood-control easement line of Latrobe, First Ward. (11-14-1983 by Ord. No. 1983-4)
(93) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a certain twenty-foot alley situate between Penn Street on the East, Lot Nos. 125 through 143, inclusive, in the North Latrobe Plan of Lots on the south, Toner Street on the west and Lot Nos. 144 through 162, inclusive, in the North Latrobe Plan of Lots on the north, First Ward. (12-12-1983 by Ord. No. 1983-7)
(94) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a certain twenty-foot alley between Penn Street on the west, Lot Nos. 43 through 49, inclusive, in the North Latrobe Plan of Lots on the north, the permanent flood-control easement line on the east and Lot Nos. 33 through 42, inclusive, in the North Latrobe Plan of Lots on the south, First Ward. (4-9-1984 by Ord. No. 1984-3)
(95) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain street or alleyway known and designated as "Water Street" and situate between Depot Street on the east, a portion of Water Street not herein vacated on the south, Bank Lane on the west and land now or formerly of Latrobe on the north, Second Ward. (5-14-1984 by Ord. No. 1984-5)
(96) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of certain streets and alleys situate in the William Baird Plan of Lots, Fifth Ward, Latrobe, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, being generally a portion of Paul Avenue between the southerly right-of-way line of Avenue A and the southerly right-of-way line of Avenue C and all those streets and alleys situate generally between the westerly right-of-way line of Paul Avenue on the east, the northerly right-of-way of South Avenue on the south, the easterly bank of the Loyalhanna Creek on the west and the southerly bank of the Loyalhanna Creek on the north. (5-13-1985 by Ord. No. 1985-7)
(97) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley situate between First Avenue on the north, Toner Street on the east, the permanent flood-control easement line on the south and another twenty-foot alley on the west, First Ward, Latrobe. (6-10-1985 by Ord. No. 1985-8)
(98) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Arlington Avenue between St. Clair Street on the north and James Street on the south, Fourth Ward, Latrobe. (6-10-1985 by Ord. No. 1985-9)
(99) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Fifth Avenue between Alexandria Street on the east and Ligonier Street on the west, First Ward, Latrobe. (9-9-1985 by Ord. No. 1985-10)
(100) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley situate in the North Latrobe Plan of Lots, First Ward, Latrobe, between Penn Street on the east, Second Avenue on the south, a point 125 feet east of the easterly right-of-way line of Toner Street on the west and Tacoma Avenue on the north. (10-14-1985 by Ord. No. 1985-11)
(101) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a certain twenty-foot alley, located in the First Ward, Latrobe, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, situate generally between the easterly right-of-way line of Penn Street on the west, East Tacoma Avenue on the north, the permanent flood-control easement line of the United States of America on the east and East 2nd Avenue on the south. (8-12-1988 by Ord. No. 1988-4)
(102) 
To authorize the closing and vacating of a portion of Lincoln Avenue, situate in the Jeremiah Daily Plan of Lots, Second Ward, Latrobe, as the same abuts upon a portion of Lot No. 18, Block C, in said plan, and more generally located between Depot Street on the north; Lot No. 18, said plan, on the east; twenty-foot alley on the south; and Lincoln Avenue on the west. [4-10-1989 by Ord. No. 1989-4]
(103) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain forty-foot street situate in the First Ward of Latrobe, known and designated as "Wood Street," located generally between the southerly right-of-way line of Second Avenue on the north and the southerly right-of-way line of First Avenue on the south; and the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain forty-foot street, also situate in the First Ward of Latrobe, known and designated as "First Avenue," located generally between the easterly right-of-way line of Wood Street on the east and the easterly right-of-way line of Joanne Drive on the west. [2-11-1991 by Ord. No. 1991-2]
(104) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain ten-foot alley situate in the Third Ward, Latrobe, between a ten-foot alley on the east; the rear property line of two lots fronting on Fairmont Street on the south; a ten-foot alley on the west; and the rear of property line of two lots fronting on Walnut Street on the north. [7-8-1991 by Ord. No. 1991-3]
(105) 
To authorize and require the closing of a portion of Westminster Avenue between Wood Street on the east; property of the Calvary Temple of the Assembly of God and Samuel James Buscagilo and Joanne W. Buscagilo, his wife, on the south; Cedar Street on the west; and property of the Calvary Temple of the Assembly of God on the north, Fifth Ward, Latrobe. [2-12-1996 by Ord. No. 1996-3]
(106) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of Station Street bounded by the center line of Station Street (which is also the boundary line between the Borough of Latrobe and Derry Township) on the south; the center line extended of a twenty-foot alley on the west; a portion of Lot No. 134, all of Lot No. 128, terminus of Sloan Avenue and Lot No. 122 in the Hilltop Plan on the north; and the easterly boundary line extended of Lot No. 122 in the Hilltop Plan on the east. [7-8-1996 by Ord. No. 1996-7]
(107) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of Station Street bounded by the center line of Station Street (which is also the boundary line between the Borough of Latrobe and Derry Township) on the south; the center line extended of a twenty-foot alley on the west; a portion of Lot No. 134, all of Lot No. 128, the length of the terminus of Sloan Avenue, all of Lot No. 122 and all of Lot No. 116 in the Hilltop Plan on the north; and the easterly boundary line extended of Lot No. 122 in Hilltop Plan on the east. [11-11-1996 by Ord. No. 1996-8]
(108) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Spring Street, Spring Street Extension and Memorial Drive, located generally between Jefferson Street on the east, property of the Westmoreland County Housing Authority on the north, the Loyalhanna Creek on the West and Chestnut Street extended on the south. [12-8-1997 by Ord. No. 1997-11]
(109) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Depot Street located generally between Hamilton Avenue on the east; Lot Nos. 37 through 42, Block K, in the M. Saxmans East Latrobe Plan on the north; Saxman Drive on the west; and a one-and-eight-tenths-acre parcel of ground on the south. [11-9-1998 by Ord. No. 1998-11]
(110) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Chambers Street located generally between River Avenue on the north; property of Global Beverage Systems, Inc., on the east; the Loyalhanna Creek on the south; and other property of Global Beverage Systems, Inc., on the west. [3-8-1999 by Ord. No. 1999-3]
(111) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of Westminister Avenue located generally between Hamilton Avenue on the west, Funston Street on the east, the southerly right-of-way line of Chestnut Street on the north, and the northerly right-of-way line of the first alley south of Chestnut Street on the south. [10-11-1999 by Ord. No. 1999-11]
(112) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain alley, bounded on the south by the northerly right-of-way line of Avenue C, on the east by the westerly lot line of Lot No. 226 in the D. W. Smith Plan of Lots, on the north by the southerly lot line of Lot No. 235 in the aforesaid Plan of Lots, and on the west by the easterly lot line of Lot No. 188 in the aforesaid Plan of Lots. [10-9-2000 by Ord. No. 2000-15]
(113) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain alley, bounded on the north by the southerly boundary line of Lot Nos. 242, 243, 244 and 245 in the D.W. Smith Plan of Lots; on the east by the westerly right-of-way line of another fifteen-foot alley; on the south by the northerly boundary line of Lot Nos. 238, 239, 240 and 86 in the D.W. Smith Plan of Lots; and on the west by lands now or formerly of Arcmaster, Inc. [9-10-2001 by Ord. No. 2001-12]
(114) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a certain alley situate in the Sixth Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the north by property of the Westmoreland County Community College; on the east by the westerly right-of-way line of a certain twenty-foot alley; on the south by other property of the Westmoreland County Community College and on the west by the easterly right-of-way line of Chambers Street. [7-14-2003 by Ord. No. 2003-7]
(115) 
To authorize and require the closing and vacating of a portion of a certain twenty-foot alley and a portion of River Avenue, a forty-foot street, both of which are situate in the Sixth Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the east, south and west by property of Lenature's, Inc., and bounded on the north by the terminus of the remaining portion of said alley which shall not be vacated. [7-28-2003 by Ord. No. 2003-10]
(116) 
Vacation and closing of certain portions of Maple Street identified on Exhibits A and B, both of which are on file in the City offices. [10-11-2004 by Ord. No. 2004-11]
(117) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of Sloan Avenue, bounded on the south by the center line of Station Street, a vacated street, which center line is also the boundary line between the City of Latrobe and Derry Township; upon the north by the terminus of the paved portion of Sloan Avenue, a forty-foot street; and on the east and west by the vacated portion of Station Street, situate in the Fifth Ward of the City of Latrobe. [3-11-2005 by Ord. No. 2005-6]
(118) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of Oak Street, bounded on the north and the south by property of CBC Latrobe Acquisitions, LLC; upon the east by the bank of the Loyalhanna Creek; and on the west by property line extended of lands now or formerly of Prohaska, situate in the First Ward of the City of Latrobe. [9-13-2010 by Ord. No. 2010-4]
(119) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of the northerly 1/2 of a twenty-foot alley situate in the Third Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the north by property of John Klosnick et ux., and property of Ralph Jenko et ux.; on the west by the center line of Westminster Avenue, a paper street; on the south by the boundary line between the City of Latrobe and Derry Township; and on the east by the easterly property line extended of John Klosnick et ux. [7-11-2011 by Ord. No. 2011-6]
(120) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of a twenty-foot alley situate in the Fifth Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the north by property of Lucinda L. Gray, being the southerly property line of Lot No. 33 in the Anderson and Bush Plan of lots; bounded on the west by the easterly right-of-way line of Ligonier Street; bounded on the south by land of Mark R. Gray being the northerly property line of Lot No. 35 in the Anderson and Bush Plan of lots; and on the east by the westerly right-of-way line of a ten-foot alley. [8-8-2011 by Ord. No. 2011-7]
(121) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of a twenty-foot alley situate in the Fifth Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the north by property of Carlo Garbeglio and Renee Garbeglio, his wife, being the southerly property line of Lot No. 77 in the Anderson and Bush Plan of lots; bounded on the west by the easterly right-of-way line of Ligonier Street; bounded on the south by other land of Garbeglio aforesaid, being the northerly property line of Lot No. 78 in the Anderson and Bush Plan of lots; and on the east by the westerly right-of-way line of a ten-foot alley. [8-8-2011 by Ord. No. 2011-8]
(122) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of portions of Harding Street, Buttonwood Street, Jefferson Street and Maple Street, said streets traversing property of CBC Latrobe Acquisitions, LLC (Latrobe Brewing Company), bounded generally on the east by Ligonier Street, on the south by Oak Street and on the west and north by the Loyalhanna Creek, situate in the First Ward of the City of Latrobe. [10-10-2011 by Ord. No. 2011-9]
(123) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of a twenty-five-foot alley situate in the Sixth Ward of the City of Latrobe, bounded on the east by property of Lawrence Henry and Kathleen Henry, his wife, and property of Adelphoi USA, Inc., bounded on the west by other lands of Adelphoi USA, Inc., bounded on the south by the southerly lot line extended of parcel identified as Tax Map 15-03-13-0-025; and on the north by the southerly right-of-way line of Pennsylvania State Route 981 as known and designated as Lloyd Avenue. [7-9-2012 by Ord. No. 2012-7]
(124) 
To authorize and require the vacating and closing of a portion of Avenue B situate in the Fifth Ward of the City of Latrobe bounded on the south, east, and north by property of Latrobe Specialty Metals Company and on the west by the easterly right-of-way line of a fifteen-foot alley. [11-12-2013 by Ord. No. 2013-8]