Borough of Quakertown, PA
Bucks County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Ordinance
Date
Description
Res.
12/04/1911
Lot conveyed to West End Improvement Company.
Res.
3/11/1919
Land on Fourth Street sold.
Res.
4/29/1919
Land on Fourth Street sold.
Res.
-/-/1938
Agreement on Borough use of strip of land between the bank and the new municipal building.
331
11/01/1944
Purchase or condemnation of land for recreational purposes.
335
4/04/1945
Authorization for referendum on acquisition of land for recreational purposes.
339
3/06/1946
Acquisition of land for use as municipal airport.
Res.
9/07/1949
Acceptance of land on south side of Mill Street in payment of outstanding sewer and curb assessments on the property.
Res.
4/05/1950
Offer of Borough-owned land on south side of Mill Street, adjoining Billman property, for best price.
Res.
6/07/1950
Conveyance of land at southeast corner of Main Street and Park Avenue to West End Fire Company No. 2, in consideration of agreement of the fire company to install and lay sidewalks along the premises on Park Avenue.
Res.
8/01/1951
Acceptance of gift of $1500 from the Quakertown Lions Club for purchase of land from the Strunk heirs, on north side of West Broad Street.
Res.
1/07/1953
Conveyance of Lots 156 through 161, on south side of New Street to W. M. Moyer Company.
Res.
12/04/1957
Condemnation of 10-foot surface drainage right-of-way from 4th Street to 5th Street, through property of Quakertown Estates, Alfred Kehs and Harry Brown.
Res.
5/16/1962
Offer to convey Borough's interest in the municipal airport to Bucks County or its nominee, under specified conditions.
Res.
4/03/1963
Authorization of transfer of municipal airport to Bucks County Airport Authority and cancellation of lease to the Quakertown Aeronautics Association.
Res.
2/19/1964
Condemnation of tract along Shopping Center Road for electrical substation.
Res.
3/04/1964
Amends Res. of 2/19/64 to revise the description of the land condemned.
Res.
4/01/1964
Agreement for purchase of land of Lyman Koehler along the north Borough line in Richland Township.
Res.
9/16/1964
Condemnation of perpetual easement for sewer trunk line over Comewell property in Richland Township, adjoining the Borough.
Res.
3/03/1965
Execution of quit-claim deed to John and Catherine Henderson for strip of land 12 feet wide and 390 feet long along south side of South Main Street that had been acquired by the Borough from the Lehigh Valley Transit Company.
Res.
6/02/1965
Amendment of Res. of 3/03/65 to change length of land quit-claimed from 390 feet to 110.62 feet.
Res.
10/06/1971
Condemnation of land described in Ord. No. 779 for extension of Park Avenue, as perpetual easement for street, sidewalk and curb purposes.
Res.
3/07/1973
Grant to Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority of ownership to three properties and a sewer right-of-way across a fourth property in Richland Township.
Res.
7/05/73
Condemnation of Bucks County Tax Parcel 36-17-73 owned by P. K. Fisher Realty Corporation.
Res.
12/05/1973
Approval of construction of new Borough Hall.
Res.
4/03/1974
Bids requested for construction of new municipal building.
812
5/01/1974
Acceptance of bid of W. R. Grace Company for purchase of strip of land on Erie Avenue under specified conditions.
813
5/01/1974
Award of contract for construction of municipal building.
814
6/05/1974
Amendment to Ord. No. 813 to add section on contract for construction of basement of municipal building.
818
2/05/1975
Acceptance of bid of David and Mary Smith for old Borough Hall property at 330 West Broad Street.
820
3/05/1975
Amendment to Ord. No. 818 to describe an additional 5 feet of land included in the sale.
Res.
4/07/76
Right-of-way deeded to Richland Homes, Inc. to permit construction of road over Borough-owned land in Richland Township.
Res.
10/06/1976
Acceptance of deed for 1.512-acre tract in Borough for park purposes.
Res.
10/06/1976
Condemnation of 1.512-acre tract for park purposes.
Res.
4/07/1977
Condemnation of land at 1237 West Broad Street.
Res. 23-80
7/7/1980
Tax parcel 35-1-107 containing 4.92 acres received for use as park. Named Cedar Grove Park.
873
7/01/1981
Condemnation of the Acme Building property on the west side of North Fourth Street for various public purposes, such as storage space, garage area and Senior Citizens Community Center.
881
5/05/1982
Condemnation of the Imrod Building at the north-west corner of Juniper and S. Tenth Streets for conversion into a community medical building.
888
8/07/1983
Condemnation of 0.7-acre tract on south side of the unopened portion of New Street (Bucks County Tax Parcel 35-11-156) for construction of a new sanitary sewer main.
896
9/17/1984
Condemnation of easement across several premises west of U.S. Route 309 between Cedar Grove Estates and Route 663, and other premises west of North Main Street and north of West Broad Street for the purpose of constructing electric utility lines.
898
11/19/1984
Correction of designation of tax parcels in which easement authorized by Ord. No. 896 (above) was to be located.
1042
12/3/1997
Ordaining easement and lot transfers in the Oak Knoll Development.
1122
7/5/2006
Acceptance of dedication of properties (easements) in the Wedgewood Place Development.