The Village of Lakeview was incorporated on May 6, 1974.
[Ord. No. 2-87 §1, 11-10-1987]
The Village of Lakeview, being a Village duly incorporated under the laws of the State of Missouri, hereby elects to become a City of the Fourth Class.
[Ord. No. 92-2 §§1 — 4, 2-25-1992]
After considerable deliberation and after having held two (2) public hearings and after hearing and read the testimony of numerous persons, both for and against the issue of changing the name of the City of Lakeview to Branson West.
The Lakeview City Council has determined that it is necessary and proper and does hereby order that the City of Lakeview, Missouri 65737 shall become Branson West, Missouri 65737 as prayed for in petitions received from the voters of such City.
The name change to Branson West is to be effective on and after April 1, 1992.
All ordinances enacted and in force to date for the City of Lakeview, Missouri 65737 will remain in full force and effect and accrue to the new name of Branson West, Missouri 65737.
[CC 1997 §1-10; Ord. No. 1123 §1(c), 5-7-1996]
The corporate limits bounding the City of Branson West, Missouri, shall be as shown on the Map which is on file in the City offices.