[Adopted 4-20-2011 by Ord. No. 2011-03]
As used herein, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- ILLEGALLY PARK
- Parking of a prohibited vehicle within the right-of-way or upon the cartway of Colonel Howard Boulevard.
- PROHIBITED VEHICLE
- A vehicle (either motorized or non-motorized) that has one or more of the following characteristics:
- A. A registered gross weight in excess of 17,001 pounds;
- B. Having a length in excess of 20 feet;
- C. Having a height of more than 11 feet, six inches;
- D. Having a width of more than 89 inches;
- E. Showing a windshield weight-class sticker with a number above six; i.e., seven equals 17,001 pounds to 21,000 pounds.
It shall be unlawful for a prohibited vehicle to illegally park on either side of Colonel Howard Boulevard for its entire length.
Any person convicted of violating this article shall pay a fine of $25. In the event that the fine is not paid, the Township may enforce this article by bringing an appropriate action before the District Justice, and in addition to the fine, shall be entitled to collect any cost of prosecution.
This article shall be enforced by the Code Enforcement Officer of East Cocalico Township or any police officer of East Cocalico Township.