City of Mendota, IL
LaSalle County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[The following annexations have taken place in the City since January 1, 1983. For a complete description of the property affected, consult the original ordinance, on file in the City offices.]

§ A400-1 List of annexations.

Adoption Date
Description
8-1-1983
Approximately 1 acre of property belonging to Richard and Leila Garland
11-5-1984
Approximately 2.2 acres in the southeast quarter of Section 32, Township 36 North, Range 1 East
12-22-1986
Property of Trekker Chemical, Holland and Son, R&R Ford Sales, and Jack and Carol Kellen
6-2-1988
Bowne's: Approximately 6.52 acres, part of the Northeast Quarter of Section 32, Township 36 North, Range 1, east of the Third Principal Meridian
7-26-1988
Parcel 1, Richard E. Phalen property
7-26-1988
Parcel 2, Arthur G. Zimmerman Estate
7-26-1988
Parcel 3, Morris Family Corporation Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 4, Paul A. and Carol M. Ramer Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 5, Floyd D. Setchell and William M. Setchell Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 6, Floyd D. Setchell and William M. Setchell Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 7, Timothy and Julie Setchell Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 8, Clifford M. Setchell Estate Property
7-26-1988
Parcel 9, Clifford M. Setchell Estate Property
9-6-1988
Approximately 0.78 acre of unimproved property located west and north of Knoll Crest Drive extended
6-5-1989
Lots 1, 2 and 3 of H.D. Conkey Subdivision #3
10-2-1989
Unimproved property owned by Edward J. and Amelia L. Wujek located at 1502 Knoll Crest Drive
10-2-1989
Unimproved property owned by Steven Bowne, located at 300 6th Street
11-20-1989
Approximately 5 acres of improved property located southeast of the Mendota Tri-County Fairgrounds
11-20-1989
2.22 acres of unimproved property located south of the Mendota Tri-County Fairgrounds
3-22-1990
Approximately 30 acres of the Southwest Quarter of Section 25, Township 36 North, Range 1, east of the Third Principal Meridian in LaSalle County
8-9-1990
Approximately 28.7 acres belonging to H.D. Hume Company
3-18-1991
Nature Ridge Subdivision
11-4-1991
Approximately 0.54 acre of unimproved property on the south edge of the Mendota Industrial Park Subdivision near the Plano Molding Factory, east of First Avenue
12-21-1992
H.D. Hume Warehouse, 1701 First Avenue
11-21-1994
Phalen Industrial Park, 30.63 acres south of U.S. Route 34, approximately 1,300 feet east of First Avenue
5-1-1995
Meyers' Furniture site, unimproved property on Route 251 South, immediately south of Prescott's pre-driven car lot
5-1-1995
Spitz residential site, unimproved property on Route 251 South, approximately 340 feet south of Prescott's pre-driven car lot
10-2-1995
Del Monte site, Parcels 1 through 5
10-2-1995
Burlington Northern Railroad property
2-5-1996
Fasco Mills site on the east edge of the City, north of U.S. Route 34
2-5-1996
M&B Sub-Western-Sand, approximately 4 acres owned by William and Myrna Knapp behind Illinois Frame near the I-39 intersection on Route 34
7-6-1998
Goy First Subdivision, 4.57 acres of unimproved land which front Guiles Avenue on the west and Stroble Avenue on the south
11-5-1998
Kennedy/Knapp property
11-5-1998
R.R. property
4-3-2000
2001 Meriden Street
7-3-2000
Waldorf property
7-3-2000
Stonecroft Village
11-6-2000
154 North 43rd Road
11-6-2000
Part of the northeast quarter of Section 32, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meredian for street acceptance purposes
1-15-2001
154 North 43rd Road
5-7-2001
Part of the northwest quarter of Section 25, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian lying south of the Burlington Northern and Sante Fe Railroad and west right-of-way line of Interstate 39
5-7-2001
524 North 44th Road
6-18-2001
Portion of North U.S. Route 52
5-5-2003
Approximately 5 acres of Lot 13 in Sanford's Subdivision
7-7-2003
Lot 3 in the subdivision of the south half of Section 24 and that part of Section 25 lying north of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad in Township 36 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian; and Lots 4 and 5 in the subdivision of the south half of Section 24 and that part of the north half of Section 25 lying north of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad in Township 36 north, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian
7-7-2003
Part of the northeast and southeast quarters of Section 25, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian
7-7-2003
Part of the northeast and southeast quarters of Section 25, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian
10-20-2003
Part of the southwest quarter of Section 9, Township 35 North, Range 1 East, of the Third Principal Meridian
6-7-2004
1605 Division Street
10-4-2004
1801 South 13th Avenue
6-6-2005
1605 Division Street
8-1-2005
Lucille Waldorf property
12-7-2009
Property of Terry L. and Ruth M. Ramer
1-18-2010
Lot 12 of El Jan Properties, located on the south side of North 4099th Road
4-15-2010
156 East U.S. Route 52
8-18-2014
156 East U.S. Route 52
4-6-2015
George and Margaret Kerchner farm