A person commits the offense of possession of marijuana or any synthetic cannabinoid, as both terms are defined in Section 195.010, RSMo., if he or she knowingly possesses marijuana or any synthetic cannabinoid, except as authorized by Chapter 579 or Chapter 195, RSMo.
For the purposes of this Section, the terms are defined as follows:
- ILLEGAL SMOKING PRODUCT
- Any substance, whether described as K2, K3, tobacco, herbs, incense, spice, or any blend thereof, regardless of whether the substance is marketed for the purpose of being smoked, which includes any one (1) or more of the following chemicals:
- 1. 2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexy1]-5-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenol and homologues;
- 2. (6aS,10aS)-9-(hydroxmethyl)-6, 6-dimethyl-3-(2-methyloctan-2-y1)-6a, 7,10,10a- tetrahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-ol)(also known as HU-211 or Dexanabinol);
- 3. (1-(1,3-benzodioxo1-5-y1)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone, commonly known as bath salts;
- 4. 4-methyl-alpha-pyrrolidinobutiophenone, or MPBP (Sections 195.010 and 195.017, RSMo.);
- 5. Synthetic cannabinoids which include any natural or synthetic material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains any quantity of a substance that is a cannabinoid receptor agonist including, but not limited to, the synthetic cannabinoids specifically listed in Section 195.017, RSMo., and any analogues, homologues, isomers, esters ethers, and salts. These include the compounds commonly found in K3. However, synthetic cannabinoids will not include any approved pharmaceutical authorized by the United States Food and Drug Administration;
- 6. Any product containing a synthetic cannabinoid, stimulant or psychedelic/hallucinogen, as those terms are defined herein such as, but not limited to, the examples of brand names or identifiers listed on Exhibit "A" attached hereto and incorporated herein;
- 7. Any synthetic cannabinoid including a laboratory-created compound that functions similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), including, but not limited to, any quantity of a natural or synthetic material, compound, mixture, preparation, substance and their analog (including isomers, esters, ethers, salts, and salts of isomers) containing a cannabinoid receptor agonist, such as:
- a. JWH-007 (1-pentyl-2-methyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole)
- b. JWH-015 ((2-Methyl-1-propyl-1H-indol-3-yl)-1-naphthalenylmethanone)
- c. JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole)
- d. JWH-019 (1-hexyl-3-(naphthalene-1-oyl)indole)
- e. JWH-073 (naphthalene-1-yl-(1-butylindo1-3-yl)methanone)
- f. JWH-073 (1-butyl-3(1-naphthoyl)indole)
- g. JWH-081 (4-methoxynaphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindo1-3-yl)methanone)
- h. JWH-098 (4-methoxynaphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentyl-2-methylindo1-3-yl) methanone)
- i. JWH-122 (1-Pentyl-3-(4-methyl-1-naphtholy)indole)
- j. JWH-164 (7-methoxynaphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindo1-3-yl)methanone)
- k. JWH-200 (1-(2-morpholin-4-ylethyl)indo 1-3-yl)-naphthalen-1-yl)methanone)
- l. JWH-203 (2-(2-chlorophenyl)-1(1-pentylindol-3-yl)ethanone)
- m. JWH-210 (4-ethylnaphthalen-1yl-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)methanone)
- n. JWH-250 (4-ethylnaphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)methanone)
- o. JWH-251 (1-pentyl-3-(2-methylphenylacetyl)indole)
- p. JWH-398 (1-pentyl-3-(4-chloro-1-naphthoyl)indole)
- q. HU-210 ((6aR,10aR)-9-(Hydroxymethyl)-6,6-dimethyl-3-(2-methyloctan-2- yl)-6a,7,10,10a-tetrahydrobenzo [c]chromen-1-ol)
- r. HLJ211 ((6aS,10aS)-9-(Hydroxymethyl)-6,6-dimethyl-3-(2-methyloctan-2- yl)-6a,7,10,10a-tetrahydrobenzo[cjchromen-1-0l)
- s. HU-308 ([(1R,2R25R)-2-[2,6-dimethoxy-4-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenyl]-7,7- dimethyl-4-bicyclo[3.1.1]hept-3-enyl]methanol)
- t. HU-331((3-hydroxy-2-[(1R,6R)-3-methyl-6-(1-methylethenyl)-2-cyclohexen-1-y1]5-pentyl-2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione)
- u. CP 55,940 (2-[(1R,2R,5R)-5-hydroxy-2-(3-hydroxypropyl)cyclohexyl]-5-(2- methyloctan-2-yl)phenol)
- v. CP 47,497 (2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-5-(2-methyloctan-2-yl) phenol) and its homologues
- w. WIN 55,212-2((R-(+)-[2,3-Dihydro-5-methyl-3-(4-morpholinylmethyl)pyrrolo [1,2,3-de)-1,4-benzoxazin-6-yl]-1-nepthalenymethanone)
- x. RCS-4 ((4-methoxyphenyl)(1-pentyl-1H-indol-3-yl)methanone)
- y. RCS-8 (1-(1-(2-cyclohexylethyl)-1H-indol-3-yl)-2-(2-methoxyphenyl) ethanone)
- 8. Any compound that mimics the effects of any federally controlled Schedule I substance such as cathinone, methcathinone, MDMA and MDEA, including, but not limited to, any quantity of a natural or synthetic material, compound, mixture, preparation, substance and their analog (including salts, isomers, and salts of isomers) containing substances which have a stimulant effect on the central nervous system, such as:
- a. 3-Fluoromethcathinone
- b. 4-Fluoromethcathinone (other name: flephedrone)
- c. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethcathinone (other name: methylone, MDMC)
- d. 3,4-Methylenedioxyprovalerone, methylenedioxypyrovalerone (other name: MDPV)
- e. 4-Methylmethcathinon, 4-methylmethcathinone (other names: mephedrone, 4-MMC)
- f. 4-Methoxymethcathinone (other names: methedrone, bk-PMMA, PMMC)
- g. 4-Ethylmethcathinone (other name: 4-EMC)
- h. Ethcathinone
- i. Beta-keto-N-methylbenzodioxyolylpropylamine (other names: butylone, bk-MBDB)
- j. Napthylpyrovalerone (other names: naphyrone, NRG-I)
- k. N, N-dimethylcathinone (other name: metamfepramone)
- l. Alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (other name: alpha-PPP)
- m. 4-methoxy-alpha-pyrrolidinoproplophenone (other name: MOPPP)
- n. 3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (other name: MDPPP)
- o. Alpha-pyrrolidinovalerophenone (other name: alpha-P VP)
- p. 6,7-kihydro-5H-indeno(5,6-d)-1,3-dioxa1-6-amine) (other name: MDAI)
- q. Any compound that is structurally derived from 2-amino-1- phenyl-1-propanone by modification or substitution in any of the following ways:
- r. In the phenyl ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy, haloalkyl, or halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the phenyl ring by one (1) or more other univalent substituents;
- s. At the 3-position with an alkyl substituent;
- t. At the nitrogen atom with alkyl, dialkyl, benzyl, or methoxybenzyl groups;
- u. Or by inclusion of the nitrogen atom in a cyclic structure.
- 9. Any compound that mimics the effects of any federally controlled Schedule I substance, including, but not limited to, any quantity of a natural or synthetic material, compound, mixture, preparation, substance and their analog (including salts, isomers, esters, ethers and salts of isomers: containing substances which have a psychedelic/hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system and/or brain, such as:
- a. 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-E);
- b. 2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-D);
- c. 2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-C);
- d. 2-(4-lodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-I);
- e. 2-(4-(Ethylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-T-2);
- f. 2-(4-(Isopmpylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-T-4);
- g. 2-(2,5-Dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C-H);
- h. 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-nitro-phenyl)ethanamine (2C-N);
- i. 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylphenyl)ethanamine (2C-P).
- An individual, corporation, partnership, wholesaler, retailer or any licensed or unlicensed business.
It shall be unlawful for any person within the City of Marshfield to distribute, deliver, sell, offer for sale, publicly display for sale, or attempt to distribute, deliver or sell any illegal smoking product.
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly possess or have under his or her control any illegal smoking product.
Any person who violates the provisions of this Section shall be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500.00) or imprisonment for not more than ninety (90) days, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
A person commits the offense of possession of a controlled substance, as defined in Section 195.010, RSMo., if he or she knowingly possesses a controlled substance, except as authorized by Chapter 579, RSMo., or Chapter 195, RSMo.
The retail sale of methamphetamine precursor drugs shall be limited to:
Sales in packages containing not more than a total of three (3) grams of one (1) or more methamphetamine precursor drugs calculated in terms of ephedrine base, pseudoephedrine base and phenylpropanolamine base; and
For non-liquid products, sales in blister packs, each blister containing not more than two (2) dosage units, or where the use of blister packs is technically infeasible, sales in unit dose packets or pouches.
No person shall deliver in any single over-the-counter sale more than three (3) packages of any methamphetamine precursor drug or any combination of methamphetamine precursor drugs.
This Section shall not apply to any product labeled pursuant to Federal regulation for use only in children under twelve (12) years of age, or to any products that the State Department of Health and Senior Services, upon application of a manufacturer, exempts by rule from this Section because the product has been formulated in such a way as to effectively prevent the conversion of the active ingredient into methamphetamine, or its salts or precursors.
Any person who is considered the general owner or operator of the outlet where ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamine products are available for sale who violates Subsection (A) of this Section shall not be penalized pursuant to this Section if such person documents that an employee training program was in place to provide the employee with information on the State and Federal regulations regarding ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamine.
A person commits the offense of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia if he or she knowingly uses, or possesses with intent to use, drug paraphernalia, to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, conceal, inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise introduce into the human body, a controlled substance or an imitation controlled substance in violation of Chapter 579, RSMo., or Chapter 195, RSMo.
No person shall intentionally smell or inhale the fumes of any solvent, particularly toluol, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, cyclohexyl nitrite, ethyl nitrite, pentyl nitrite and propyl nitrite and their iso-analogues or induce any other person to do so for the purpose of causing a condition of, or inducing symptoms of, intoxication, elation, euphoria, dizziness, excitement, irrational behavior, exhilaration, paralysis, stupefaction, or dulling of senses or nervous system, or for the purpose of, in any manner, changing, distorting or disturbing the audio, visual or mental processes; except that this Section shall not apply to the inhalation of any anesthesia for medical or dental purposes.
As used in this Section, "alcohol beverage vaporizer" means any device which, by means of heat, a vibrating element, or any method, is capable of producing a breathable mixture containing one (1) or more alcoholic beverages to be dispensed for inhalation into the lungs via the nose or mouth or both.
No person shall intentionally or willfully induce the symptoms of intoxication, elation, euphoria, dizziness, excitement, irrational behavior, exhilaration, paralysis, stupefaction, or dulling of the senses or nervous system, distortion of audio, visual or mental processes by the use or abuse of any of the following substances:
Solvents, particularly toluol;
Amyl nitrite and its iso-analogues;
Butyl nitrite and its iso-analogues;
Cyclohexyl nitrite and its iso-analogues;
Ethyl nitrite and its iso-analogues;
Pentyl nitrite and its iso-analogues; and
Propyl nitrite and its iso-analogues.
This Section shall not apply to substances that have been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration as therapeutic drug products or are contained in approved over-the-counter drug products or administered lawfully pursuant to the order of an authorized medical practitioner.
No person shall intentionally possess any solvent, particularly toluol, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, cyclohexyl nitrite, ethyl nitrite, pentyl nitrite and propyl nitrite and their iso-analogues for the purpose of using it in the manner prohibited by Section 210.1840 and this Section.
No person shall possess or use an alcoholic beverage vaporizer.
Nothing in this Section shall be construed to prohibit the legal consumption of intoxicating liquor.
No person shall intentionally possess or buy any solvent, particularly toluol, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, cyclohexyl nitrite, ethyl nitrite, pentyl nitrite and propyl nitrite and their iso-analogues for the purpose of inducing or aiding any other person to violate the provisions of Sections 210.1840 and 210.1850 hereof.