[Ord. No. 1042 § 1, 11-6-2000]
As used in this Article, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings unless the context clearly indicates a different meaning:
- The current parkway or other area adjacent to the Town street, not to exceed six (6) feet from the curb.
- Kitchen refuse, all meat, vegetable and fruit refuse, small animals and dead fowl.
- Any residence, business, industry, or other place where garbage, trash or rubbish accumulates.
- Tin cans, bottles, glass, metal scraps, and wire scraps.
- Paper, rags, old clothing, paper containers, pieces of wood, rubber or plastic, boxes, barrels or creates, feathers, weeds, grass and tree limbs or shrub limbs.
[Ord. No. 1042 § 2, 11-6-2000]
This Article shall apply to all garbage, rubbish, and trash to be picked up by the Town refuse system.
[Ord. No. 1042 § 3, 11-6-2000]
No garbage shall be placed at curbside anywhere in the Town awaiting pickup not more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled day of collection. No garbage containers shall be left at curbside after pickup longer than twenty-four (24) hours.
[Ord. No. 1042 § 4, 11-6-2000]
No permanent garbage container, such as wooden containers or dumpsters, shall be placed at curbside at any time within the Town limits. This Section does not apply to commercial dumpsters or current construction sites.
[Ord. No. 1042 § 5, 11-6-2000]
Enforcement of this Article shall be the responsibility of the Police Department of the Town of Carrollton.
[Ord. No. 1042 § 6, 11-6-2000]
Any person, firm or corporation violating any provisions of this Article shall be fined not less than five dollars ($5.00) or more than five hundred dollars ($500.00) for each offense, and a separate offense shall be deemed committed on each day during or on which a violation occurs or continues.