[HISTORY: Adopted by the Mayor and Council of the Borough of Madison 2-21-1890 by Ord. No. 3. Amendments noted where applicable.]
[Amended 12-28-1978 by Ord. No. 47-78]
The seal provided and used by and for the Borough of Madison is described as follows: A device representing a rose surrounded by the words "Incorporated December 27, 1889." Encircling the whole are the words "The Borough of Madison, Madison, N.J." The seal represented as aforesaid is hereunto annexed, shall be and is hereby established and declared now to be the common Seal of the Borough of Madison.
The Borough Clerk shall have the custody of the Borough Seal, and the same shall be carefully preserved and kept by him at all times in his office.