[HISTORY: Adopted by the Township Council of the Township of Cedar Grove 8-20-1962, Ch. 20, Art. 5, of the former Revised Ordinances. Amendments noted where applicable.]
Uniform construction codes — See Ch. 119.
Individual sewage disposal systems — See Ch. 213.
Sewers — See Ch. 217.
Streets and sidewalks — See Ch. 230.
Subdivision of land — See Ch. 234.
Trees — See Ch. 246.
Water — See Ch. 259.
Adoption of technical specifications — See N.J.S.A. 40:69A-181.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
- PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT SPECIFICATIONS CODE
- That certain written code entitled "Township of Cedar Grove Code Governing Specifications for Certain Public Improvements," heretofore filed in the respective offices of the Township Clerk and the Township Engineer on August 20, 1962, and as supplemented by ordinance adopted on April 1, 1963, prescribing standard technical specifications and regulations governing certain public improvements, as follows:
- A. Construction of concrete and granite block curbs.
- B. Construction of concrete sidewalks.
- C. Construction of bituminous concrete pavements.
- D. Construction and installation of water mains.
- E. Construction and installation of sanitary sewer mains.
- F. Construction and installation of storm sewer mains.
- G. Planting of shade trees.
There is hereby adopted and incorporated herein by reference the whole of the Public Improvement Specifications Code defined in § 201-1, as though its text had been set forth herein at length. Ten copies of said code have been placed on file with the office of the Township Clerk and in the office of the Township Engineer, who is hereby charged with the enforcement thereof, and shall remain in said respective offices for the use and examination of the public so long as this chapter shall remain in effect.
All sidewalks and curbs, bituminous concrete pavements, water mains, sewer mains, storm drains and shade tree plantings shall be constructed, installed or planted, as the case may be, in accordance with the provisions of the Public Improvement Specifications Code defined in § 201-1.
[Added 3-21-1966 by Ord. No, 66-6]
[Added 12-17-1962; amended 7-30-1984 by Ord. No. 84-222; 10-23-2006 by Ord. No. 06-656]
Any person who violates any provision of this chapter shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by a fine not exceeding $2,000 or by imprisonment for a term not exceeding 90 days, or both. A separate offense shall be deemed committed on each day during or on which a violation occurs or continues.