- Ordinance 187 - Chapter 14 (Building and Building Regulations); Article I (In General), adopting by reference the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Insurance Study (FIS) for Macomb County, effective December, 30, 2020; Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM); effective December 30, 2020 and repealing any and all ordinances and/or resolutions in conflict therewith.
- Ordinance No. 186-amending Chapter 64 (Utilities) of the Charter Township of Chesterfield Code of Ordinances by amending definitions, revising the calculation for water and sewer rates, charges and fees, eliminating water privilege fees, water debt service charges, sewer privilege fees, sewer debt service charges, tables for waste water capacity unit factors, revising the calculation of water connection fees, establishing water and sewer capital charges, and repealing any and all Ordinances and/or resolutions in conflict therewith.
- Ordinance No. 188 Chapter 76 Zoning Revise regulations with regard to fast food restaurants and off-street parking and loading requirements
- Ordinance 183 Township Sign Ordinance
- Ordinance 184-Amendment of the Chesterfield Township Zoning Ordinace-Approved
- Ordinance 185- Amendment of Chesterfield Township Code of Ordinance-Motor Carriers-Approved
- Ordinance No. 183-Signs
- Ordinance No. 184 - Chesterfield-Zoning-Clearzoning Format 2 of 2 documents
- Ordinance No. 182 Chapter 46 (Offenses and Miscellaneous Provisions) Article II (Offenses Against Property); Division 5 (Trespass)
- Ordinance No 181 Amendament of Chesterfield Township Code of Ordinances Fire Prevention Code
- Ordinance No. 178-Updated
- Ordinance No. 179
- Ordinance No. 180
- Ordinance No. 177
- Ordinance No. 175
- Ordinance No. 176
- Ordinance No. 173-Final
- Ordinance No. 174-Final
- Ordinance No 172-Final
- Ordinance No 171-Final
- No documents found matching your criteria.