[HISTORY: Adopted by the Board of Supervisors of the Township of Clinton 5-8-2007 by Ord. No. 2007-01. Amendments noted where applicable.]
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
- The Uniform Construction Code which adopted the International Plumbing Code regulations, and which is codified under 35 Pa.C.S.A. § 7210.101 et seq.
- CONNECTION SPECIFICATIONS
- The technical specifications as issued by the International Plumbing Code and adopted by the Uniform Construction Code for the purpose of defining the specifications for sanitary sewer service line installations and/or connections.
- SANITARY SEWER SERVICE LINE
- All pipelines and facilities, as of any particular time, used for collecting, pumping, treating and disposing of sanitary sewage and industrial wastes, situate in or adjacent to this Township and owned or leased to this Township for operation and use.
- Township of Clinton, Butler County, Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania municipal corporation, acting by and through its Board of Supervisors or, in appropriate cases, acting by and through its authorized representatives.
The Township has adopted the Code for the purpose of maintaining standards for construction within the Township.
The Code employs the International Plumbing Code for the purposes of defining the Connection Specifications.
The Township is hereby authorized, under Section 7210.503 of the Code to modify and/or amend the Connection Specifications.
This Township's new technical specifications hereby supersede, and/or amend the Code as it applies to the technical requirements of the Connection Specifications. The technical specifications of this new chapter being equal to or exceeding the minimum requirements of the International Plumbing Code are further specified in the guidelines, specifications, and drawings attached hereto as Exhibit A.
Editor's Note: Exhibit A is on file in the Township offices.