[HISTORY: Adopted by the Council of the Borough of Milford 9-2-2014 by Ord. No. 817-2014. Amendments noted where applicable.]
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
- OBSCENITY FOR PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (and the definitions contained within N.J.S.A. 2C:34-2)
- The same meanings as those contained within N.J.S.A. 2C:34-2 when used in this chapter.
- OBSCENITY FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 (and the definitions contained within N.J.S.A. 2C:34-3)
- The same meanings as those contained within N.J.S.A. 2C:34-3 when used in this chapter.
- The same meaning as set forth in the definition of "retailer" contained within N.J.S.A. 2C:34-3.1.
No person shall exhibit upon any public road, street or other place, within view of any minor, any obscene materials as defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:34-2 and/or 2C:34-3.
No person shall hire, use or employ any minor to sell or give away or in any manner distribute, or permit any minor in his custody or control to sell, give away or in any manner distribute, any obscene materials as defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:34-2 and/or 2C:34-3.
Any retailer as defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:34-3.1 who displays or permits to be displayed at his or her business premises in the Borough of Milford any obscene material as defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:34-3 at a height of less than five feet or without a blinder or other covering placed or printed on the front of the material displayed is guilty of a petty disorderly persons offense. The public display of said obscene material shall constitute presumptive evidence that the retailer knowingly made or permitted the display.