Township of Collier, PA
Allegheny County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents

§ F-101 Public Property.

Ord./Res.
Date
Subject
Ord. 24
5/4/1915
Township entered into a contract with Good Roads Machinery Co. for the purchase of a 10 ton steamroller
Ord. 25
5/4/1915
Township entered into a contract with J.B. Adams and Co. for the purchase of one leaning wheel grader and appliances
Ord. 61
4/2/1929
Township entered into an agreement with Hugh McHugh for the purchase of a job pike or red dog
Ord. 65
2/11/1930
Purchase of a power road grader and road truck
Ord. 230
3/6/1962
Condemning the property of Sylvester R. Stosic, being lots numbered 14 to 19, inclusive, in the Ewing Plan of Lots at the corner of School Street (now known as First Street) and Noblestown Road
Ord. 250
5/5/1964
Township condemned the Walkers Mill Stone and Brick Co. and now is appropriating it for public recreation and building
Ord. 285
5/6/1969
Township declaring certain property to be dangerous structures
Ord. 311
8/3/1971
Township declaring certain properties to be condemned
Ord. 326A
2/6/1973
Township taking of certain property of the Rennerdale Area for public uses
Ord. 401
7/1/1980
Township declaring and condemning certain structures
Ord. 406
1/6/1981
Township declaring certain structures condemned
Ord. 449
7/2/1985
Township land acquired by eminent domain for the purpose of construction of a municipal building
Res. 031307-02
2/13/2007
Authorizing the condemnation, through the use of eminent domain for acquisition of legal rights of way, of certain property totaling approximately 0.0929 acres, situated in Collier Township, for the purpose of a temporary construction easement and a bridge maintenance access easement for the replacement and maintenance of the Gregg Station Road bridge
Res. 102108-01
10/21/2008
Certification of Authority to acquire Charles E. Kelly U.S. Army Facility consisting of 93 acres of property
Res. 061009-02
6/10/2009
Authorizing the condemnation, through the use of eminent domain, of certain property in fee simple, situated in Collier Township, now or formerly owned by W. G. Jones, Thomas Curcio and Anna Geyser for the establishment, making, enlargement and/or maintenance of a public park and/or recreational area
Res. 081209-01
8/12/2009
Authorizing the agreement of purchase of certain property, situated in Collier Township, over lands owned by Carl J. Hartz and Sherrie M. Hartz, for the Kelly Park Access Property Project